Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4: Another Day in Amsterdam

This morning i woke up bright and early to get the the Anne Frank house before the rush. Last night I met some fun people from Australia, Norway and Britain last night and Celeste from Australia came to the house with us and then her and i wondered around the more local part of Amsterdam which had much better shops and places to eat then the touristy red light area.
I stayed up much too late and only got 4 hours of sleep. So tomorrow I'm headed to the beach for some relaxation before India. The other two architecture students who i was traveling with are off to Paris today, so i'm on my own, which i'm liking more it's so much easier to only look after yourself. Well my time is running out on the internet so i'm off hopefully when i'm at the beach i'll have more down time to update more.

Peace & Love,
Caty

2 comments:

  1. Beach? Amsterdam? hmmm...we need more info about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're at the beach and I'm sitting here wondering how I can defeat modern technology enoguh to get it to do what i want.

    1) You called jsut now but I couldn't figure out how to answer the in-coming call while I was struck in AT&T automated "select your option" customer service-land.
    2) why does mu cell phone disconnect when I try to answer.

    anyway, got you VM and your return call. have fun, be safe & put you top back on!

    ReplyDelete