Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 1: Drive from Portland to Seattle


Today I woke up, and was sure I had forgotten half the things that I needed. I double and triple checked everything but still managed to forget a couple things like my headphones. oh well life goes on.
Sam is my traveling partner from Portland to Amsterdam so her and I drove up to Seattle this afternoon, here's a picture of us at our Starbucks pit stop.
We got to my parent's house in Seattle around 5 after I gave Sam a mini tour of West Seattle. We had spaghetti with some family and Megan. We got to watch a movie about Grandma and Grandpa's adventure travels in Africa with elephants.
I'm kind of nervous but mostly excited. My flight is tomorrow at 1 so I get to sleep in. So off I go to bed. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow before my flight to write again and tell you all what this crazy trip abroad is all about. But for now good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment